to guide you in your transformation...
Small Business Coaching
Elevating You & Your Business to New Heights and Overall Business Success!
Within your operation, how obvious is it that your work force is contributing at its peak potential?
If you couldn't come up with a list immediately, maybe you should consider what developmental needs are necessary to ensure your organizations position as a leader in your industry.
The workforce you employ is a direct reflection of your organization's success. The companies succeeding today invest in their greatest asset, their people. The winning circle consists of organizations that leverage the skills of their employees, while investing in their own developmental needs. The results; employees who are held accountable for their actions, managers who are trained to be leaders, while mastering the skills to lead and empower others to reach their full potential.
Allow me the opportunity to partner with you and develop you, as well as your management and support staff to be productive, effective, and skilled leaders. In today's demanding market, leadership is no longer synonymous with management; your support staff plays a vital role in your success. Aligned with your organizational objectives, I inspire, educate, and motivate individuals to live and work authentically with purpose, passion and a desire to create excellence in all they do!
Consider the benefits of forming a Coaching Partnership with me, they are:
- Optimizing your human resources to create leaders inspired with clear vision, concise actions and measurable goals.
- Create leaders that your organization can hold accountable for employee engagement, customer satisfaction and for retaining the best and brightest of the key talent.
- Building high performance teams that are skilled to manage beyond the obvious, strategizing and managing change, and effectively engaging in conflict resolution.
- Building a culture that ensures an understanding that managing your personal and professional relationships well has a direct impact on your success as a great leader.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills and how they relate to your ability to engage and motivate others.
- Understanding differences; creating transformational growth focusing on diversity, awareness, and acceptance.
- Awareness and understanding of cross cultural diversity.
- Creating a highly effective and cohesive workforce.
In addition to my Coaching expertise, I have over 20 years of extensive practical business experience. In working with some of today's top executives in leading global financial services companies such as JP Morgan Chase & Goldman Sachs, I was awarded and recognized as a top Operations Manager as well as a Diversity champion, a leader among peers and a visionary contributor to senior business initiatives. I have a unique and diverse set of skills and training in various training modalities, including Change Management, Conflict Resolution, as well as being professionally trained as a Certified Leadership Coach.
By partnering with me, I will help you to develop your confidence, leadership and interpersonal skills and arm you with the skills needed to be a dynamic and visionary leader. With enhanced communication and leadership skills you create greater opportunities for a successful business. Working with me as your Small Business Coach affords you many options to choose from to enhance your profits and secure your position as a leader in youth industry.
Individual or Team Coaching for Managers, Professionals, Business owners, Staff, and Groups. I've designed, developed and facilitated Workshops, Focus Groups, Seminars and am available for Keynote speaking engagements.
Some of the reasons why businesses partner with me is my expertise in the areas listed below:
- Manager as Coach: Empowering Employees
- Engaging your Workforce
- Effectively Leading
- Delegating Effectively
- Building Organizational Effectiveness
- Creating Culture
- Building High Performance Teams
- Diversity: Understanding Differences
- Conflict Resolution: Conflict to Solution
- Change Management - Transition without the Pain
- Protect You: Laws and HR
Is it worth one hour of your time to find out how I can help you achieve these results? I invite you to invest the time to discuss the benefits of forming a coaching partnership with me. I will clarify my role as Coach and how I can support you in optimizing your potential and achieving the results you desire.
"Personal development is intriguing, because it is more than training. Training means: "I get knowledge.' Self-improvement means "I get better." Personal development means more. It's about relationships, communication and business behavior." - 2011 Sherpa Executive Coaching Survey
One-on-one coaching is the most personal kind of personal development. Working with me as your Coach I will guide you into the creation of a Personal and/or Professional Success Plan that will provide you with tools and skills you need to realize your full potential and achieve the results you desire!
Remember - Only you can make the call and take action!
"Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become."
Call (239) 541-8878 to schedule your
Complimentary Coaching Session today!